Change

Life doesn't always go according to plan.  

Change is growth, but growth can be difficult.   At this point in my life, I'm letting go of the extra: clutter,  messes, drama, lies, bad karma, and rearranging so there is room for what I love, value, and cherish. 

In 2007, in my early 20s I started a blog:  Little Sicily  I was young and ready to take on the world, so full of hope, free of responsibility, and had my how life in front of me.  Now, in my early 40s, I'm back, the life I started, slightly changed, with new and recycled cast/crew.  

In 2021, I divorced my husband of 7 years.  I have 2 daughters, currently 7 and 6, I'm the primary caregiver.  I work full time- thankfully remote, with a super flexible schedule that allows me to be a mom first.   My girls come first.  

I enjoy me time....I need breaks so I don't go completely insane.  Workouts,  a clean house, coffee, sunshine, traveling, beaches, mountains, wine, my besties, girls nights with my besties, fancy dinners, and sex.  Those are what I value and cherish most in this life after my babies.  

Let the journey begin...

 


Comments