Grit #38 Strength


 


Today's workout was Les Mills Grit Strength #38.  Grit is a 30 min HIT workout that uses the barbell, weight plates, and your own body weight.  

Les Mills works for me because I can do quick workouts or hour long workouts,  You get from it what you put into it.  

Grit has 3 different versions: strength, cardio, and athletic, but they are all HIT workouts  My favorites are the strength.  The workout is broken out into different sections, ranging in time periods.  # 38  is full in 10, 20, and 30 second tri-sets, with a 10 second break in between.  There are jump squats, dead rows and lifts, clean and presses, squat presses, and so many push ups and lunges.   It's 30 minutes of sweat and sometimes tears for me (it's hard), but the feeling of accomplishment, once I'm done is purely amazing!           

Comments