Motivation Needed


Though today is Friday, I'm lacking in the motivation department today.  It's gloom and doom outside, with a mixture of snow/rain.  I'm trying to work, since I have more than enough to do, but yet I find myself sitting here, not focusing,  

I practice intermittent fasting, eating within an 8 hour window each day, while fasting for 16 hours.  Today, has been a struggle.  I've been counting down to 12pm since 9am.  Most days, 12pm rolls by and I don't even realize it.  It has helped me in so many ways, that I won't stop.  First, I've lost over 20 pounds...bringing me back to my pre-covid weight.  It helps with blood pressure, sugar levels, hormone balance.  There are so many different fasting plans- the 16:8 is just the one I follow.  You can learn more about intermittent fasting HERE

Today, I'm also searching for motivation to work out!  I'm an avid Les Mills on demand user.  I started it during COVID when all the gyms were shut down.  My ex husband bought me all the equipment, which I'm super grateful for...it's expensive.  I just want to sit and chill on the couch today, snuggle with a blanket and drink some wine!

That won't be happening for now unfortunately, I have so much work, cleaning, and working out to do!

Deep breaths and digging deep today!

Comments